On-Site Photography Packages
The Importance of Business Photography
The world of marketing has shifted, and the customers you’re searching for now place a high value on the connections they form with your brand. Professional business photography can help you showcase your team, the work you do and the effort you put into every project.
Quality photos are not just a great way to polish the appearance of your business and its website, they give customers important insights that help them connect with who you are. Professional photography catches the eye and makes customers more likely to engage with your products and services, and content that is paired with images is far more likely to stay in the reader’s mind.
The On-Site Business Packages offered by Mel Noonan Creative are the ideal business companion. We can help craft a face for your business that engages customers, forms lasting connections and showcases the very best of your hard work.
On-Site Business Package Inclusions
Professional company photos represent the very best of who you are and what you do. Our on-site packages include photos that show off everything from your team to the way you work and the results you produce:
- Headshots. Showcase the faces that deliver results with individual headshots. Perfect for website bios, display pictures, framed prints and more, headshots are a great chance to show off both the professional and relaxed side of your team.
- Team Photos. Ideal for banner images, company advertising, client communications and much more, team photos can capture the whole company as well as individual teams and departments.
- Vehicle Photography. Whether you are buying and selling vehicles, building them, or using them as part of your business, professional vehicle photography will make your fleet stand out.
- Action Shots. Tell your clients more about who you are with action shots that show your team doing what they do best. We are also happy to travel with you to different sites and capture the day-in-the-life that goes on outside the office.
- Before and After Photography. Business undergoing a transformation? Working on a big project? Want to capture the results of your hard work? Before and after photos show off the results your business can achieve for its clients.
The Packages We Offer
We can capture as much or as little of your business as you like, and we offer four packages to help you manage your need for professional photography against your budget:
- A La Carte Commercial Photography: Our a La Carte Package is a 2-hour session with a per-image service that’s ideal for capturing those big moments like team photos, grand openings or product launches.
- Express Commercial Photography: The Express Package takes place over 1 hour at a single location and includes photos for use as brand-specific stock. Clients receive a proofing gallery and can select 10 images for editing and digital delivery, including unlimited copyright usage. Staff headshots are not available with the Express Package. Travel within 20km of Brisbane CBD included.
- Standard Commercial Photography: With sessions lasting up to 4 hours across 2 locations, our Standard Package can be used to create brand-specific stock libraries and staff headshots and includes full editing services. All useable images will be digitally delivered, typically yielding between 50-100 images with unlimited copyright usage. Travel within 20km of Brisbane CBD included.
- Comprehensive Commercial Photography: Including sessions up to 8 hours across 4 locations, our Comprehensive Package can be split over multiple shoot dates if required. We can create anything you need, from stock libraries and staff headshots to documenting your work, locations and products. All useable images are edited and digitally delivered, typically yielding 100-150 images. The package includes full editing services such as corrections, colour changes and removing unwanted branding. Travel within 50km of Brisbane CBD included.
Contact our operations manager today and speak to us about tailoring a photography package to suit your team and budget.