As one of Brisbane's most sought after commercial photographers, Mel has been 'shooting' people professionally now for over 13 years and has the knowledge, education and experience to collaborate with you to deliver fresh, relevant and professional visual imagery that portrays your unique style whether that be for personal or business branding!
When you engage Mel Noonan Creative you are guaranteed a professional outcome with a photographer trained and well versed in many genres of photography. Specialising in headshots and business marketing imagery our lead photographer Mel Noonan, uses her business experience to drive a customer-centric approach throughout all aspects of the business, ensuring all staff offer a professional, knowledgeable, friendly and personalised experience to each and every client. A team highly experienced in working with people of varying ages, backgrounds and 'in front of the camera' exposure, ensures their ability to make anyone feel comfortable in order to extract that often allusive 'genuine' smile, or expression indicative of their personality and branding needs. Combining Mel's commercial experience, personal style and technical expertise gained from completing a Bachelor of Photography majoring in Creative Advertising, you can be assured that we are capturing you and your business in the best possible light, angles, composition, poses and backgrounds, guaranteeing you a stress free, friendly and comfortable session where attention to detail and client satisfaction is paramount to the end product.
Complementing Mel's creative flair, our manager of operations Gareth Smith utilises his Bachelor of Marketing to offer you a wealth of experience in business branding. Gareth will discuss your marketing needs with you and act as a liaison between you and our team to guarantee they deliver images in line with your strategic outcomes.
Our years of experience have afforded us clients ranging from family run businesses to large national brands and not for profits spanning across a broad range of industries including:
- Small Steps 4 Hannah
- GPS Rugby Club
- Moreton Bay Boys College
- Thomas Joinery
- Calibre Real Estate
- Emporium Hotels
- Mini Sandcrabs (children's swimwear)
- Fantaseas Houseboats
- Red Letter Club (handbags, clothing and accessories)
- Chase Commercial Real Estate
- Pickering Smash Repairs
- Norton and Co Insurance
- Climate Change Week (Qld Government Climate Summit)
- AWMA (Australian Women in Music Awards) just to name a few
With state-of-the-art, industry-standard, cameras and lenses, portable lighting and backgrounds we can set up a professional studio at your business premises or other preferred location with minimal impact on your operations or staff. If you prefer, we can also offer this as an outdoor session or in our centrally located Brisbane studio. Customer satisfaction is paramount to us and we will do all possible to ensure that 'photo day' meets your needs with limited disruption.
The Person Behind the Lens
An artist from an early age, Mel learned to hone her creative talents and came to the realisation that photography was her passion. Like many photographers, she began her career capturing the special moments in people's lives including babies, family portraits and weddings. Although Mel's focus and passion has shifted to Commercial Photography, many of her former clients still manage to convince her to return time and again to photograph those priceless famil;y memories. After many years of working in customer service industries, as well as squeezing in the time to have three children, Mel develop a truly unique perspective when it comes to photographing people from all warps of life and thrives on the challenge of extracting a genuine smile from the most 'stubborn' of clients. Brisbane born and bred, Mel and her team can help you discover the best locations to showcase your brand.
Why Choose Mel Noonan Creative
With the invent of digital cameras, the choices available to you when looking to engage a commercial photographer are endless, so why choose us?
- We offer a customer satisfaction guarantee, and although we have not yet had anyone require this, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with the end result, we will happily offer a re-shoot at no additional charge.
- We understand that business photography can be of a time critical nature in order to continue momentum with your marketing aims and as such we schedule time after your shoot to prioritise the processing of your images and get them back to you
- Your photos will be digitally delivered which not only shortens the turnaround time but also allows for ease of sharing with your colleagues and clients both near and far
- We believe there is no one size fits all approach to business photography and pride ourselves on our communication skills and professional yet approachable style to ensure your brief is understood, and your expectations exceeded.
- Mel Noonan Creative is an award winning studio and it is our experience, creativity, attention to detail and customer-centric approach that sets us apart.
- We can travel to your offices/indoor or outdoor location of choice and set up our studio on site to make photographing your team as seamless and hassle free as possible or alternatively offer the use of a centrally located studio.
- We offer flexible payment optiojns available including: credit card, bank transfer, Afterpay
At Mel Noonan Creative we collaborate with you to create professional, quality images that portray your enterprise in the best possible light to attract your target audience. These images are designed to be used across all or any of your business marketing channels whether that be printed materials, social media or company websites.
If we haven't managed to convince you that MNC is the studio for your headshot and business photography requirements please read what some of our customers are saying on Google and Facebook.